Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Psalm117 O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.

For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.

Wishing you all a wonderful day of Food, Family and Friends.. but may we not forget to Give Thanks to God for all he has blessed us with.

IThessalonians5:16-18 Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.


Happy Thanksgiving.

11 comments:

sari said...

Happy Thanksgiving, KC!

Beautiful picture of your family, by the way. :-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely. And a very happy thanksgiving to you too. Now I must return to my duties to cremate the turkey.
Cheers

Fantastagirl said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

You have a beautiful family. Awesome picture!

Oldqueen44 said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I have enjoyed this first year of blogging and dropping by yours from time to time. So on this wonderful Thanksgiving day, I give thanks for you as one of my many blessings.

Midlife Mom said...

Lovely picture of your dear children!! How blessed you are to have them and I know you know that. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day today. We had a lovely day with 19 here. I ate too much as usual....... Everything is all cleaned up now so I think I will watch a Christmas movie and start to get in the spirit! Take care. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lori_N said...

Nice picture, KC! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was really nice...ate way too much :)

palmtreefanatic said...

Hi KC! Happy Thanksgiving hope yours went well! Your children are just as adorable as always!
I ate to much as always;)

MomOf4 said...

Happy Thanksgiving! What a beautiful picture of your beautiful children!!

Shana said...

What a wonderful picture. Your children are beautiful! So much to be thankful for...

Courtney said...

Just got caught up on all your posts. Could your kids be any cuter? I hope your weekend turned out to be good and sorry to hear about your antibiotics!