Friday, November 09, 2007

Faith-lift Friday (Birthday edition)

Encourage others and yourself! Share a scripture, quote, devotional, lyrics, or anything that has blessed you and strengthened you in your faith.Don't forget to grab the button and to link back to Sheryl's post

Today is my Birthday, Happy Birthday too me.. :)
When my kids think of birthdays they think of gifts..
What Greater Gift is there then the Lord Jesus Christ.

I Corinthians 15:3&4 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

I'm 35 years old today.. Just for fun I give you this. The 35 book of the Bible, 3rd chapter 5th verse.

Habakkuk 3:5 Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet.

Happy Friday Everyone.. Have a wonderful weekend.


14 comments:

Misty said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Eyvonne said...

Happy Birthday!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it's wonderful.

Stayllo said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're so lucky you can't hear me sing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Lori_N said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Karen, Happy birthday to you...cha cha cha

Hope your day is the best ever!!!!

Midlife Mom said...

Happy Birthday Miss KC!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family!

Anonymous said...

You are so right! Jesus is the best gift!!! No other could be have as great.

Happy day to you!

Be blessed.

DJ

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy birthday!! Hope it's your best yet! :)
The thirties are great years :p

palmtreefanatic said...

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you happy Birthday dear KC......... Happy Birthday to you!
Woohoo! nothing like another year wiser, you are 1 yr under me;)
enjoy your day!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Happy Birthday - you are blessed!!!

Unknown said...

Hi girl, you've been tagged. Come check it out!

The Edwards said...

Happy belated birthday! HOPE you have a great Birthday weekend!!!

A Captured Reflection said...

I'm late, I'm late - white rabbit style on wishing you a happy 35th birthday! You're so young still :-)

Glad you had a good birthday, I love that skirt!!