Monday, November 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday(11/12/07)


Monday: Spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday: Little smokies and chicken nuggets, corn and apple sauces
Wednesday: Roasted Chicken Au gratin potato's with green beans
Thursday: Mini meatloaf, mashpotatos, broccoli and corn bread
Friday: Pizza at Chuck E Cheeses for Mr Man's kids birthday party
Saturday: Mr Man's family party not sure what all I'm cooking for that yet
Sunday: left over party food.
For more menu plan Monday post, visit Laura's blog!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am on the last week of my first ever monthly menu plan! I've stuck to it for a month and learned what the family liked and didn't like. they don't like meatloaf, no matter how hard I try to get them to! And oriental pepper steak. But they DO like chili and corn on the cob! I kinda got my ideas from your blog since you do it every week too. Thanks!

palmtreefanatic said...

What a great menu! YUMMY!!! Have fun at chucke cheese!

Stayllo said...

I love Chuck E Cheese!!! We all love the new home. Robyn hates school but she always does. Garrett loves school. Goldfish soup is Campbell's and its similar to Chicken noodle soup but the noodles are in the shape of Goldfish.

Marz said...

Mmmm.... garlic bread!

Anonymous said...

good meal