Sunday, September 02, 2007

And The Winner Is.

On Monday I posted this post, talking about how Princess was picking outfits for the 1st day of school.. I showed you all what one of her choices were and the lovely shoes she thought looked best with that outfit..


Here is the outfit she picked for the 1st day of school..


Its the same shirt and the same shorts as pictured in Monday's post..


but she added the knit little top to go over it, oh yeah and the shades(got to have the shades, its her trademark LOL) Remember the shoes I had to say NO NO NO too.. Well here is what she picked instead.. These cute little flip flops. Well there you have it folks the winner in what outfit to wear for the 1st day of the 6th grade.

I love having girls, they are just so much fun(well so are my boys but we are talking fashion right now ;P)

3 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Precious! She looks soooooooo old. :-)

palmtreefanatic said...

she really does loook so old here like a mini you as i said before;)
Very nice, I have to say after having 1 girl it is enjoyable to clothes shop!:)

Marz said...

oh too cute! & I love the flip flops!