Thursday, September 27, 2007

Throwback Thursday(my 1st fish)


1977 or 1978 Me with my 1st fish.
Since I posted about Mr Man and his love for fishing yesterday in my Wordless Wednesday post, you can view that here.. I thought Going back to my 1st fish was a good thing for throwback Thursday today.
Check out the bathing suit.. LOL it had a shoe on it with real shoe strings going though it so I you had to keep tying it up.

For more Throwback Thursday posts, check out the Pinks & Blues Girls Blog.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is so adorable! I love the shorts! And the label - Karen's 1st Fish! - so precious!

Happy TT!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Deb said...

You look so proud! I love the bathing suit and the sign - is that actually in the photo or labeled on top of it? Great photo! :)

MomOf4 said...

Very cute picture!!

Andrea said...

Awww...cute swimsuit! Real shoelaces and everything! Wow! :) Very cute. :)