Sunday, January 04, 2009

Weekend Recap(1st weekend of the new year)

For my first Weekend Recap of 2009 it's not going to be a very exciting on.. The family and I did a ton of fun stuff on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but Friday, Saturday and Sunday not so much.. I am going to have to write a post up soon about the first three days, but this post is saved for my weekend so here goes.

Friday January 2, 2009

1)Slept in till 10AM stayed in my PJ's till noon, took a shower and got dressed. Then went grocery shopping

2)5pm Friday night went with my family(the 6 of us) plus my parents, my uncle and my grandparents out to dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday which was on Monday 12/29/08 That was fun and once again ate too much(been doing that alot the last two weeks) Came home the kids played Wii I started reading a new book and we all stayed up way to late, another thing we have been doing alot of the last two weeks.

Saturday January 3, 2009

3)Slept till 10AM once again the kids slept till 11, got up ate an early lunch got dressed and went to Mr Man's basketball game... He got hurt in it. one of his own team mate ran him over and pushed him down and he hurt his foot when it turned under him. It was an UGLY game.. this team lost 16-0 and since he couldn't walk very well he had to sit though alot of it. He seems to be getting around alot better now though.
4)Saturday afternoon and evening, we sat around watched TV, played Wii got a little computer time in, and read more. about 7:30pm the kids and I played some UNO and then a game of Life(pirates of the Caribbean Life game) I was not feeling that well most of Saturday my head was pounding and I just felt off, Sweet Pea kept complaining her tummy was hurting and she ended up sick. I thought I would be a good mom and try to get the kids to bed early for church in the morning, So I put them all to bed at 9pm not a one of them fell asleep until after 11PM.


Sunday January 4, 2009

5)I woke up when the alarm went off and as soon as I lifted my head off the pillow the whole room started to spin and I felt awful.. I knew right then and there, there was no church for me this morning.. Sweet Pea and Little Man both woke up sick also... UGH.. no fun caring for sick kids when your not feeling well either.. So DH stayed home also..

My MIL had brought over a meatloaf she had froze so I thought that sounded like an easy enough meal for Sunday so for dinner that is what we had, my kids are not fans of this, but they lived. Sunday I didn't do much except lay around as did 3 of the kids, Princess had Volleyball in the afternoon which DH took her too and brought her home from.. He had to get some sleep also because he went back to work tonight.. His layoff went by quickly and I really didn't mind having him home 24/7 like I thought I might, LOL I know I know that sounds bad, but I thought he was going to drive me crazy after awhile.. but I really did enjoy having all 6 of us together for 18 days straight. It's going to be nice for him to be making a paycheck again that is for sure.

So there you have it folks my not so adventurous weekend.

hope you all had a good weekend.

post signature


Kristi said...

It may not have been too exciting, but I definitely think that sleeping until 10 AM is news worthy.

Courtney said...

Sounds relaxing. That is my kind of weekend!

Heather said...

Wow for you to be home that much, you must not of felt good! hee, hee.I had to LOL about thinking hubby would drive you crazy. I have mine home all winter and the 1st 2 weeks or so are nice and then it's time to go back to work. Try 3-4 mths of him being home. AHHH!
No really I get used to him doing so much I can't function when he goes back to work.

Jen said...

Oh no, so sorry that you woke up sick! YUCK!

It is nice that you were able to sleep in a few times before that snuck up on ya! I'd say the sleeping in thing is pretty darn exciting!