Friday, January 23, 2009

blogging break.

Dear blogging friends..
Sorry I haven't been around to visit your blogs or to post any new post.
I have been busy getting ready for 3 birthday parties and then was dealing with sick kids.. Then to top it all off I am now sick myself. ~sigh~ There really should be a rule that moms don't get sick.
Since I feel awful and get dizzy every time I sit up I don't think I'll be making any of my normal post over the weekend..
Hopefully I'll be doing better and back to posting come Monday with my Weekend Recap.




post signature

7 comments:

Lizzie said...

i hope you feel better :( yeah i agree... mommies just don't have time to get sick. rest, relax, enjoy your family this weekend.

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

Get well soon!
You need the break!

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Ugh, did the sick thing here myself too this week - I hope you're feeling better soon!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Hope you feel better soon!

palmtreefanatic said...

oh no! hope you are feeling better Kc! I am praying for a quick recovery!

palmtreefanatic said...

oh no! hope you are feeling better Kc! I am praying for a quick recovery!

Mama C said...

I hope you are feeling better now. You'd think I'd have time to read and blog on the weekends but I don't. Take it easy.