Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving 08 (thursday 13)


myspace layouts



1) For Jesus for coming to earth, dieing on the cross and rising again.
2) For my salvation
3) For my husband
4) For My children
5)For my parents
6) For my Grandparents
7) For a roof over our heads
8) For food to eat
9) For cloths to wear
10) That at this moment my husband still has an income coming in.
11) That God is always in control
12) That He has promised to provide all our needs
13) That He has promised that all things work together for Good to them that love Him.

myspace



post signature

5 comments:

Jen said...

Great Thursday 13! Happy Thanksgiving to you :)

marky said...

Great list!
I would add my bed.. I am so thankful for a bed when I stumble in the door at 1am..
Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

Miss Lisa said...

Perfect list!

Happy Thanksgiving!

palmtreefanatic said...

AMEN!!! Happy Thanksgiving KC!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful list. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!