Melanie over at Livin' with me has started a new meme for monday's It is Called Meme Monday. the idea is to save up all the meme you find or are tagged with and post them, all along with any awards you might get though the week, on Monday. Then head over to Mel's blog and sign the Mister Linky so anyone who is playing along can come and visit your blog. So I'm going to play along this week.
I was tagged to do Linky Love by Melanie over at Livin' with me.
“This link loving in 2008 came from Not Much More Than This.
I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)
It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially! The benefits of Viral Linking:
- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!
- Increase your Google PageRank fast
- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
- Build your community
- Make new friends!
Now, add/tag 5 of your friends blogs…
The Strategist Notebook Link Addiction Ardour of the Heart When Life Becomes a Book The Malaysian Life Yogatta.com What goes under the sun Roshidan’s Cyber Station Sasha says Arts of Physics And the legend lives My View, My Life A Simple Life What Women REALLY Think Not Much More Than This Jayedee Jenn Beth Christie Marla Cailin Simone FlipFlopMom Katrina Gill’s Jottings Work of a Poet WakelaModern Day GoddessLivin With Me A Simple Life Verb Random Thoughts I’m Running to Win Two Regina’s Family Seasons Lifesong The Laughs Will Go On Military MomTheVasquez3Brik-See-UsAnd Then There Were Four Common Mom Kentucky Woman Sit With Me Awhile The World: Through The Eyes Of Me Living With Me Shore Stories Riding Free With Deb Overflow Of A Forgiven Soul A Brooke In A Forest My4Kids Mindless Chatter of a Busy Mom Ramblings of a Crazy Woman Shalini Valley Girl
10,000 Things to be happy About
There's more to this life
The Adventures of Fantstagirl
Rainy Day In May
Home On The Range
The last five are my tags.
1) Loveable Blog.. This award was given to me by Melanie over at Livin' with me she passed this on to me some time ago, back on January 20th.. but life as been crazy and I haven't got a chance to thank her or put this onto my blog. This is why I think this Meme Monday is a great idea(if I remember to do it every monday LOL)
Thank you Melanie.. I think you too have a loveable blog.
2) This is another example of why this Meme is going to help me.. I hang my head in shame.. I was given this award by a wonderful blogger and yet I forgot to write down who gave it too me.. I went though alot of blog post from my blogroll trying to find which one of my wonderful blogging buddies passed this on to me.. but it was weeks and weeks ago that I got it and I just can not find it.. I'm so sorry..
I'm going to pass this on to Shaundra at The Edwards and Melanie at Livin with me.
3) The Everyday Kindness award was passed on to me by Annie at My Life As Annie. Thank you so very much Annie.. If anyone has not read Annie's blog you need to stop by you well find she has kindness in all her post.
I am passing this award onto all my readers, you all are so very kind, not only in your post on your blog but also in the sweet comments you leave for me.