Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Way Back Wednesday 9/20/2006



This week The Kept Women has us riding rollercosters and paying way to much for food. here is what we were to do. Amusement Parks: roller coasters, games, carnies, what could be more fun? If you don't have an amusment park shot how about a fair or festival picture?

Once again i didn't go to far back just 2 years back. On Sept 19, 2004 DH had his company picnic at six flags. Princess and Mr Man had a soccer game that morning but afterwards we head right over to the picnic for some good food and fun.

Here is Sweet Pea just 2 1/2 years old at the time and Mr Man 4 1/2 years old at the time riding on what ever this ride is called think it is the hopper or soemthing like that.

The Pic below is me getting ready to puke all over the place. Sweet pea really wanted to ride this ride but couldn't without a parent being that she was still too small for it. So me being the fun mom said don't you worry baby mommy will take you. Little did mommy know she was PG with little man, found that out like a week later. I thought there might be a chance but all the little home PG test i took kept saying NO a week after getting myself sick on all these silly rides I got that positve test.

the last one is Mr Man and Princess going at the speed i was trying to avoid.

So did you Play? let me know and stop by TKW http://pinktangerine2.blogspot.com/ to see all the WBW for today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man, that spinny cup thing would totally make me sick...I'm getting a bit nauseous just looking at it.