Friday, July 21, 2006

SPF


well it's friday and we have a new SPF assingment from Random and Odd hosts SPF. The mission
July 21st - Takin’ Names and Makin’ wishes
1) Stuff Unnoticed
2)Your Wish
3)Stuff Under your sink

For my #1 I'm doing feet.. or more along the lines of my kids feet while playing sport. The 1st one will be Sweet pea durning her dance class and the 2nd one will Be Princess while she is up to bat durning one of her fastpitch softball games. I was thinking about stuff that goes unnoticed and thought how many people really notices what people are doing with there feet durning these events.



For #2 this took a bit of thinking cuz the only real wish I have right now is just to enjoy my family which I have been doing this summer so the 1st 2 pics are of me enjoying my time going to one of my favorite places in the world the Islands. this was a few weeks ago.




#3 since i don't have a digetal camera I can't take a pic of under my sink for this week so I'm just going to do one of my other wishes that had come true. the 1st photo is a before shot and the 2nd is the after.

No comments: