Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weekend Recap May 15-17, 2009 somewhat Wordless Wednesday Style

Friday May 15, 2009
Princesses Jr High spring Dance 2009


After the dance we took a 3 1/2 hour trip and checked into the hotel between 12:30AM and 1AM Saturday.

Saturday May 16, 2009
Princess had to be at the softball field by 9AM and we got back to the hotel at 8PM that night..

Sunday May 17, 2009
Princess had to be at the ball field by 9:30AM and we ended up getting home about 8PM that night..
Here are the pictures from the tournament.
We didn't win but we did get 3rd place out of 10 teams.


The 3 younger kids did not go with us.. Mr Man had baseball practice on Saturday morning so He spent the weekend with my grandparents here in our town. Sweet Pea and Little Man spent there weekend with my parents helping my dad get my Grandpa's boat ready.. here are the pictures my mom took of them helping my dad.


post signature

No comments: