Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vacation with my Parents Part 2

Day Two of the Virgina Beach vacation with my parents started bright and early on July 1, 2008. Here is a slide show of the sun rising up over the ocean that morning.


After the sunrise it took a little longer for the rest of us to rise.


But on the beach they were ready for a busy day of beach goers.

While we woke up, got dress and ate breakfast some of the early birds were already out enjoying there day. While everyone was finishing up breakfast, I took a few shots of Princess who was out on the balcony waiting for the rest of us.
Next we all loaded up into the van and made a wal-mart run or as Princess would say, we went "Wal-Marting"
We needed a few supplies, and my dad didn't think the two boogie boards I had brought along was enough for the 7 of us and he wanted more, you know so the kids could each have one.. LOL lets be honest here he saw one he liked and really wanted and it was big enough for him to ride on and he did for most of the day LOL..
While at wal-mart we picked up some chicken and jo jos and went back to the room and had lunch.. and that is where I will pick up in the next post.
If you missed Part 1 you can view it HERE.


post signature

4 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I had to re-read the bottom of the post twice. I thought it read ... "we picked up some children". Oh.... it was chicken. Duh??? I guess it's too early.

palmtreefanatic said...

aaah theres nothing like a day at the beach

Midlife Mom said...

What a wonderful surprise vacation! That beach is just beautiful. I've never been to VA beach before but would love to go some time. Love the pictures of everyone sleeping in the van! So cute! We have mostly rocky beaches here so those look just glorious!

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed with the sunrise pics. I never have enough motivation to get up and get any of those!