Monday, July 09, 2007

Menu Plan Monday(7/9/07)


It seems like every time I turn around it's another Monday, this summer is just flying by way to fast. This week we have ball games every single day. It is however the last week of league softball and baseball.
This week Princess has a softball game tonight, Mr Man has a baseball game tomorrow, Princess has softball again on Wed. night. Mr Man has baseball on Thursday night and Sweet Pea has a t-ball game Thursday night as well. Friday I think Princess starts another tournament weekend, and Saturday starts Mr Man's league baseball tournament.
This past week was our week away from all the ball games, Princess and Mr Man both had games last Monday night and then we didn't see a ball field again. There wasn't even a softball tournament this past weekend so we went camping. I'll share more about that later in the week. Now onto my menu for the week.

Monday: Roasted turkey breast, mash potatoes and gravy, and green beans.
Tuesday: hot dogs and french fries and apple sauces
Wednesday: Fried Chicken, corn and scalloped potatoes
Thursday: brats, broccoli and cauliflower and some sort of fruit
Friday: Pizza
For more menu plan Monday post, visit Laura's blog!

9 comments:

Stayllo said...

You made me hungry!

MOPS said...

Busy Busy! I have NOTHING planned yet this week! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

yum--all of those meals sound delicious!! Have a blessed week.

Karen said...

Yummy menu! We've had summers with three different baseball/softball teams going -- wow, we needed a flow chart to keep it all straight! Have fun, it won't last forever, it just seems like it does:)

Hyperactive Lu said...

Looks good to me!

Jenny said...

Your mini-Thanksgiving dinner on Monday sounds good!

Glass Half Full said...

We did brats last week. YUMMO GOOD!

Midlife Mom said...

I'm drooling in my keyboard again! Can I come over for that turkey dinner? heehee!

(I'm having a bit of trouble with my blog, hope to have it fixed soon.)

Marz said...

tell me about it (days flying by like crazy), Christmas will be here in no time.
Mmm... your menus sure sound delicious each week