Sunday, April 29, 2007

Spring Vacation 2007 Day#3 (The Last Part)

So here I am again still blogging about day 3 of our Vacation. This is the last of the Day 3 Spring Vacation post :) The only reason I have so much to blog about, about this day is because it was Easter. So we had to have the Easter Bunny/Easter Basket post. and The Traditional Easter dress up photo shots.. So This post will be about how we spent the rest of Easter day after we got out of church. Normally when we are home it would have been spent with my parents and grandparents having a big Easter dinner, but since we were on vacation this year we had to miss the family dinner. Still we wanted a nice Easter dinner.
That nice meal was had at The Old Mill Restaurant. If you ever find yourself in Pigeon Forge TN. this is a must. The food is soooooooooo good. It's such a pretty setting also just makes for a wonder time. Here are the kids around the table waiting for there food.


After dinner the kids wanted to feed the ducks again, so out behind the restaurant is where they headed for the next 30 to 40 minutes.. Here is a shot of Little Man running around while they were feeding birds and ducks.Then we headed into Gatlinburg and hung out a bit. This next shot is of Mr Man and Sweet Pea while in Gatlinburg . After we left that town we took a drive up into the mountain and stopped along the way to take some photos.. During this time Little Man took a nap.
Below is another shot of Mr Man and Sweet Pea while in the mountainThis Last one is of Princess still with her new sunglasses on(OH I should point out that she lost these new sunglasses this past Monday while at her softball practise, so today she used her own money and bought herself new ones) This was also while we were up on the mountain. After we came out of the mountain and got back into Pigeon Forge, we were driving to our hotel and there was a camel.. Yes a lady with a Camel so we had to stop to show the kids, but after that we went back to the hotel had supper and then let the kids swim the rest of the day. While I packed up all our stuff.
We got the kids in bed by 10pm that night and at 11pm we were out loading up the van.. You see we were leaving TN at 4am and driving 9 1/2 hours to Dayton Beach Florida the next day.
I'll get around to posting about that soon, but I don't have the pictures online ready to view of Florida just yet so it might take a day or two. but be looking for it.
If your just joining my spring vacation 2007 post you can get caught up here

To view all the photos we too while in Gatlinburg and on our trip in the mountain on Easter Sunday you can view them all here

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Thanks for your comments on the milk controversy post. I don't think you were being rude at all! What a wonderful dialogue to have going on!

Steph

Midlife Mom said...

I'm enjoying your vacation posts! We want to go to Pigeon Forge sometime in the future, my sister and hubby have been there many times and love it. Have you been to Dolly Parton World or whatever her theme park is called? We'd like to go there if it is good. Great pictures of your children, you have a beautiful family! Also you look great without make up, I checked that out too! I would scare people so I am not playing that one! heehee!

BarnGoddess said...

great photos. beautiful kids :) your family looks very happy and like they are enjoying the vacation.

I saw your comment over at MidLife mom's. I grew up in N.MI (all my family is there) and we used to go to Cedar Point in Sandusky OH every year! I LOVE it. I have not been since 2000. The Demon Drop scared me. When I was a kid the gemini and the corkscrew were my favorite rides.

maybe this summer......