Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Update on Princess

Princess has been one sick girl all day long. In my last post I told ya she fell asleep on the couch at 10:30am and it was close to 1:30pm and she was still asleep. Well she woke up at 3pm stayed up for about 40 mins and fell back to sleep at 7pm she woke up crying. I took her temp and it was 103.8. I called the doctor right away because she never runs high fevers like that(Mr Man runs a high fever every time he is sick) They got her into the office at 8:40pm and even after the Tylenol her fever was 101.8 (Tylenol given shortly after 7pm)
They tested her for strep and sure enough.. she has strep throat.
Poor thing, but I'm almost glad it is strep and can be treated, if it was a virus there is no telling how long she would be sick.. As it is after 24 hours on the Amoxil she should be feeling better and can still make the big academic challenge tournament on Thursday..

No comments: