Sunday, August 03, 2008

Weekend Recap (Aug 1-3,2008)

I'm really really missing my computer, the only thing keeping me from losing my mind is my visits to my parents and grandparents where I can jump on there computer.. That is how I'm able to do my weekend recap post. So thank you mom and dad and grandma and grandpa for the use of your computers.

On to the weekend recap.
Friday August 1, 2008 WOW is it really August already.. goodness summer is going by way to fast. Anyways Friday was our 1st time to take my dads new toy out to play.. and boy did we play.. It was so much fun being out on the lake and just around. Since it was the 1st time out we didn't do any swimming or tubing but just taking the crew out on the lake was a blast. I think it was about noon that we got the boat into the water and I didn't get home until about 6:30pm

Here is a slide show of the whole day.

Princess didn't make this maiden voyage with us, she was at a swimming party at her friend J.W.'s house but the rest of us had a blast.
Friday Night I did taco bell for dinner, you know not wanting to cook and all LOL, and we stopped and I let Sweet Pea pick some movies, Then Little Man, Sweet pea and I went and had a movie night, DH had to work and Princess was still at the party and Mr Man had went and stayed at my mom's with my sister and her family(where he has been since she got here) We Watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium Then it was 10:30pm and time to go pick up Princess we picked her up and got back home and everyone went to bed.

Saturday August 2, 2008
DH got home from work and he and Princess took right off for softball tryouts for the 2009 team. While they were gone and Little Man played with his cars and trains, Sweet Pea and I watched The Spiderwick Chronicles (2008 - Rated PG) Later in the afternoon when DH and Princess got home we ate lunch and the kids and I headed out while DH went to bed. Princess was on her way over to my grandpa's (Grandma is still in the hospital btw) and then later on was heading over a friends house for a sleep over, While Sweet Pea, Little Man and I went to my moms house to visit a bit more with my sister and family and to load all the above pictures into the computer and to write this.
I need to take a break now and hopefully pick this up tomorrow on someones computer. IF this post and there is nothing more added about my weekend you will know I didn't get to a computer after Saturday night at 6pm LOL..
So here I am, this means I was able to get to a computer.. I'm at my grandparents house right now. have my nieces and Little Man playing on the floor behind me. :)
Sunday August 3, 208 Started our day with Sunday school and church. Between Sunday school and church I was able to get a few pictures of the kids in there classes.
Here is Princess my oldest now 12 years and 7 months old. entering into the 7th grade here in a few weeks.
And Mr Man my #2 child, He is now 8 years 9 months and entering into the 3rd grade

Here we have my Niece A to the left and Sweet Pea to the right, wearing there new dresses that my grandma had picked up for them. A is now 7 years and 2 months old and entering into the 2nd grade and Sweet Pea is now 6 years and 6 months old and going into 1st grade.

Here is my baby Little Man now 3 years and 2 months old and below we have the youngest of the grandkids my niece Little E who is now 2 years and 2 months old.

After church my Grandpa(also our Pastor) called the hospital to check to see if my grandma was going to get out today and sure enough they had discharged grandma(turned out she had a few different infections along with a kidney infection, she is still tired and week but feeling much much better)
Since Grandma was getting to come home we all headed over to grandma's house to see her. Mr Man went to my parents house after church so they could change cloths and then they came to grandma's, My sister and BIL and Little E headed right to grandma's , Princess, Little Man and I went home and changed then went to grandma's. While Pa(my grandpa) Sweet Pea and my niece A went to the hospital to pick up grandma and bring her home. The girls loved doing that.
Once we were all at grandma's we ordered chicken and jojo's and had lunch. Then sat around talking for hours while the kids played outside, It is now 5:30pm and a few of the kids wanted to play down in the basement so I thought I would keep an eye on them, ;P you see that is also where the computer is so I was more then happy to take this job. LOL. That way I could finish up my weekend recap for this week.
My parents have left, my sister and family are still here and I think we are doing pizza for dinner soon, Then we will head out. Think Mr Man and Sweet Pea are heading with my sister back to my moms to spend one more night with there cousins before they head back to TX. Princess has to go to the doctors and get a shot in the morning so she will come with me, and Little Man will come with me. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is on tonight so I think I'm going to watch that since I have never seen it and wanted too. So that is how I'll end my weekend.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I'll add the Mr. Linky to the post, but please forgive me if it takes me a big to get over and read your post as I still don't have a computer unless I'm at my moms or grandparents.
Happy Monday everyone.

post signature


Jen said...

What a lovely weekend. You all are always out and about having fun together as a family and I love that. As always, your children are adorable!

Courtney said...

I'm glad your grandma got out of the hospital in time to see your sister and her family. I hope they have a safe trip back to Texas.

Heather said...

What a nice boat! I haven't been out on the lake all summer. My dad has a boat but has been working crazy swing shifts and has only had it in a few times. I was without a computer most of the summer too. I just got mine back. Hope you get yours up and running soon! I have drove by your house a lot lately and never see a car there. I was thinking of doing the old fashioned thing and calling, but it;s summer and I'm sure you aren't at home! Hope we can connect soon!!

MomOf3 said...

It looks like you had a busy weekend! So glad to hear that your Grandma is feeling better!

Ambajam said...

I just found your blog through WW. Your kids are beautiful and it looks like you are all having so much fun!