Thursday, January 13, 2011

Facebooking my blog #4 Dec 2010

‎1st day of December.. and it's snowing!!!!!!!!! the kid inside of me is all excited wanting a white December to make it feel more Christmas-ie but the mother who has to drive to Akron Next week for Sweet Pea's doctors appointment doesn't really feel like driving on icey/snowey roads just yet..
December 1, 2010 at 8:02am


Must have kids feed, bath homework done.. all before Sweet Pea's gymnastics tonight.. because when i get home It's CAVS time Baby... :-)
December 2, 2010 at 11:21am

Pizza, Wings and The Game
LETS GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 2, 2010 at 7:28pm

I never expected us to win but dang it.... It would have been nice to have someone put him on his butt hard... :(
December 2, 2010 at 11:10pm

Watching twilight next new moon then out 2 buy eclipse and watch that :)
December 3, 2010 at 6:36pm

There is snow ON THE GROUND..... I'm like a little kid Hahahah... we have had flurries but nothing on the ground.. While it's just a dusting IT IS ON THE GROUND!!!!! :-) As long as it is still good driving for my trip to Akron on Tuesday I'm happy..
December 4, 2010 at 7:57pm

Think I need to go outside and take some pictures of the lights.. but man it's cold & I know I'll just want to take more when there is alot of snow with the lights.. boy I hope there is a good amount of snow by christmas.. Maybe I should pick up inside a bit and just do the inside light pics :-)
December 5, 2010 at 6:52pm

hmmm.. so much for the snow they said was coming, all we have is a dusting which I'm sure will be gone by afternoon. Off to Akron Children's with Sweet Pea this morning. I heard there is plenty of snow there :-) 2 days till sidewalk prophets I can't wait..
December 7, 2010 at 8:04am

Long day in Akron and looks like we will be spending more long days in Akron with Immunology... tired now.. going to read and then fall asleep.. night.
December 7, 2010 at 10:49pm

spent all morning on the phone again.. Got the appt set with the immunologist for Sweet Pea So heading back to Akron Childrens next tuesday. Tomorrow Dentist for Little Man, Doc appt for Mr man, and then the concert for me. Friday Dentist appt for Princess. Mon, orthodontist appt for Princess and dentist appt for me.. then Tuesday all day in Akron.. ~sigh~ i don't like how having to run everywhere makes the time go by so fast.
December 8, 2010 at 12:02pm

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
December 9, 2010 at 12:10am

There is a sour milk smell around my computer and I can't for the life of me figure out what or where it is... must ask the kids if they spilled something around here and then ring there neck if they did without telling me or cleaning it up..
December 9, 2010 at 12:23am

dentist for Little Man done, Doc with Mr Man done, they changed his antibiotic he goes back in two weeks hopefully this will clear it up. New a/b picked up.. Lunch in the oven now time for laundry and cleaning the house before the concert tonight.
December 9, 2010 at 12:38pm

I want to be where You are
I’m running into Your arms
And I will never look back
So Jesus, here is my heart
When did love become unmoving?
When did love become unconsuming?
...Forgetting what the world has told me
Father of love, You can have me
You can have meSee More
December 9, 2010 at 12:54pm

Leavin with Heather Traci Stephanie Sherry & Candace in about 45 mins to head to the Sidewalk prophets Concert.... Can't wait... :-)

wow took 2 1/2 hours to load a 5 min video onto facebook... but it was well worth it even if my camera work is shakey and I sometimes forgot I was recording and found myself singing along LOL.. now time to get dress take PRincess to the dentist and then go to work.
December 10, 2010 at 9:09am

can't stop singing today... lastnight was so much fun.
December 10, 2010 at 12:13pm

one would think when your kids were younger that getting a good group shot would be harder.. but no.. it seems that each year gets worse... Though I guess it was the younger one tonight who just wouldn't smile to save his life and yes his life was threatend :-) So this year christmas card photo will have Little Man not smiling just making goofy faces.
December 10, 2010 at 8:12pm

While DH was flipping though the stations tonight he came across Sidewalk Prophets singing there new christmas song.. and not just singing it.. It was taped at lastnight concert... IT was so cool to watch it again.. seeing how my memory card started flashing full when I was taping it lastnight and I spent the rest of the song deleting old stuff off the camera..
December 10, 2010 at 10:49pm

I'm thinking a new computer is on top of my christmas list :( this stupid thing was turning off every 10 mins today.. made photo editing a little rough. but the christmas card photo is now being printed so I can maybe get christmas cards out this year.. sending the kids to grandmas tonight to hopefully get a little christmas shopping in.. I have nothing pretty much at this point.
December 11, 2010 at 12:26pm

when I said a little christmas shopping I thought I would get alot more done then I did... UGH.. Couldn't find anything I needed and ran out of time.. Christmas is less then 2 weeks away.. I feel like I'll be writing out IOU's and putting them under trees... :-(
December 11, 2010 at 10:26pm · Friends Only ·LikeUnlike · Comment

UGh..I ordered the wrong christmas picture...shoot.. well it was the right shot but I did the one with the red eye and not the one I cleaned the red eye up on... OH well too late now.. people will just see my kids with red eyes this year..
LOL the twilight fan in me can't help but LOL about this..
December 12, 2010 at 2:02pm

really want a snow day tomorrow.. but snow day or no snow day I think I need to call a doctor for myself.. not that i feel sick sick.. but my throat hurts so bad, I don't remember it ever hurting this bad.. and if there is a chance at all it could be strep I need treated ASAP so it doesn't affect Sweet Pea
December 12, 2010 at 8:50pm

the christmas lights look beautiful with all the fluffy snow... but brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is it cold..
December 13, 2010 at 7:01pm ·

feels like temp of -5 outside at the moment.. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
December 14, 2010 at 7:54am

time to pick up Sweet Pea from book club, Mr Man from skating, drop the boys off with grandpa and go shopping with grandma and Sweet Pea
December 14, 2010 at 4:05pm

got to love when you and your 3rd grader forgets the date and forgets there is a project and paper due the next day.. Sweet Pea and I are out shopping with Grandma only to remember at 8:30 something that her project and paper are due tomorrow.. We get home about 9pm we eat dinner(yes at 9pm) then works on the project until 10:30pm.
December 14, 2010 at 11:46pm
(need to add here that her project looked like it was thrown together at the last minute, or atleast I thought it did.. BUT the teacher loved it gave her an A+ and it is on display in the school Libary now How crazy is that???)

blah I have been staying up way to late the past few days.. I don't think the 3 cans of pop I just downed in the last hour is going to help me fall asleep any faster either.
December 15, 2010 at 12:05am ·

went to my moms today while the kids were at school, while driving there it hit me I haven't been to my parents house in 2 months and that was just to park and take the kids trick or treating.. Anyways while there I found some old pictures that were my grandma so I grabbed a handful to scan and put online.. working at that now.
December 16, 2010 at 10:46pm

none of my kids want to see Santa this year.. :( in the past none of them have wanted to and I just sort of forced the issue.. but I think this year i'll just let it be unless they change there minds.. maybe i can brive them with something LOL..
December 17, 2010 at 8:16am

Little Man just broke Princess's finger, I think.. at least it looks broken to me ~sigh~ DH is just going to LOVE coming home to me telling him I think we need to take Princess for X-rays... and to top it off it's her pitching hand and she has a game sunday and a softball tournament on the 28th... OH the fun...
December 17, 2010 at 4:06pm (it wasn't broken just jammed)

WOW... Christmas is really soon.. I still have cleaning and baking to do.
December 19, 2010 at 5:54pm

Took a total of 7 hours over 2 days but the wrapping is done well almost still have a few more things to buy
December 19, 2010 at 11:30pm ·

Christmas music egg nog and baking cookies with Sweet Pea
December 21, 2010 at 4:20pm

Off to Akron Children's to see the Immunologist... this should be fun...
December 22, 2010 at 10:29am

Back from Akron.. minus 30ml of blood from Sweet Pea, she was NOT a happy little girl with that.. next trip to Akron is Jan 11 and then again on the 13. Now time to make dinner.. and go to bed early.. all the driving gave me a headache and I'm tried.
December 22, 2010 at 6:04pm

Polor Express and peanut butter fudge.. Love Christmas break...
December 22, 2010 at 8:41pm

Cleaning, baking cookies, taking Aubrie back to the dentist.. those are the plans for today..well morning and afternoon anyways.
December 23, 2010 at 9:03am

while cleaning the kitchen I placed a glass of pop on the table, Mr man came in tossed something on the table and spilled my pop all over the place.. I clean it up get everything un stickey, pour another glass of pop, grab my nook turn on christmas music start cleaning again.. Only to have Little Man come in and spill my pop.. this time on my Nook.. Thankgoodness for the Nook cover.. that is all I have to say..
December 23, 2010 at 3:40pm

Please pray 4 my grandpa he is being rushed 2 the hospital 4 his heart as i type this
December 23, 2010 at 6:29pm

Don't really have any new news on my grandpa yet it was a very late night so I havnt called anyone yet but grandpa was transfered to elyria I will update once I hear more please keep him in your prayers
December 24, 2010 at 8:54am ·

eating grandmas seven layer candy cookies watching the christmas story only wish grandpa was doing well and out of the hospital to enjoy it other then that having a wonderful christmas

December 25, 2010 at 8:08pm

happy Birthday Jesus i'm So Glad Its Christmas all The Tinsel And Lights and The Presents Are Nice but The Real Gift Is You. happy Birthday Jesus i'm So Glad Its Christmas all The Carols And Bells make The Holiday Swell and it's All About You
happy Birthday Jesus Jesus I Love You!
December 25, 2010 at 11:25pm

Puppy sitting so mom and dad could go see grandpa he is cute but its like haveing an extra kid one who pees on the rug
December 26, 2010 at 1:17pm

Got to babysit the newest Chaffins girl tonight.. she is a sweetie.. Then got a call that I forgot to pack Aniston's antibiotic so the going to the movies plans was changed to a trip to New London.. Now sitting at home waiting for Aubrie to get home..
December 27, 2010 at 9:31pm

Dinner is about done.. today on the menu BBQ pulled pork, greenbeans w/bacon and corn muffins... YUM!!!!!!
December 28, 2010 at 6:14pm

Grandpa got some good news today.. which means tomorrow they will be going into his heart to see what is going on. I think they are doing the catherization around 8:30am. Thank you for all your prayers this past week and please continue to lift him up to the Lord.
December 29, 2010 at 12:32am

ya know.. I really do suck at super mario..
December 29, 2010 at 10:31am ·

I might suck at super mario but I am high scorer on Hey Ya at Just Dance 2. :-) Hahahahaha..
December 29, 2010 at 9:53pm ·

Sweet Pea just came in my bedroom asking 4 a coin I asked why its because she and Little Man can agree on what movie 2 watch next. I say its 1:30 in the morning she ask So? Lol it gets better when I do the coin flip with them and start the new movie I say but you need to go to sleep after this rhett says why this is vacation we don't have school: ) can u tell my kids take after me
December 30, 2010 at 1:35am

thinking about going back to bed.. All the kids are still asleep so why is it that I woke up before 9????? :-)
December 30, 2010 at 9:47am

Now that I can lay in bed and be on facebook(thanks to my nook) I'm staying up way to late cuz even at 2am when I get offline I just pop open a nook book and spend another hour or two reading. Love my nook but need some sleep. :)
December 30, 2010 at 11:59pm ·


babysitting the twins this afternoon, then who knows guess it will depend on what my kids end up doing.. Maybe a movie and off to see a fish fall, or just back home to watch the ball drop.. IDK... Good bye 2010..
December 31, 2010 at 11:13am

Happy New Years facebook friends... everyone have fun tonight and stay safe... see ya in the New Year..
December 31, 2010 at 6:46pm ·








post signature

No comments: