Saturday, August 22, 2009

summer, summer and more summer.

I didn't do alot of blogging this summer as you all know, so now I'm trying to figure out a way or ways to get you all caught up.. I don't think I missed anything major, but some of the little day to day things I normally would blog about has been left out.. I think the only blogging I did this summer was on weekends with the weekend recaps.. so if it happened on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday chances are you already know about it.. So I'm just going to sort though some pictures and try to hit on some highlights of my summer that I might not have shared yet..

Might as well get started with the last day of School June 4, 2009, Princess asked if she could take my camera to school and here are a few of the photos she took from the Last Day in the 7th grade.



post signature

2 comments:

Midlife Mom said...

Great pictures on the slide show. I think we all have been a bit behind on our blogging this summer. I think it's that way every summer don't you? I know I haven't posted or commented as much as I usually do. Have to enjoy the heat while we have it. In a couple of weeks we will start to feel the crispness of fall in the air. Can you believe it?!

I like your type of healthy eating! I just can't get into all of this organic stuff but I have a sister that does. I don't think she is any healthier then I am! lol! Actually I should try harder to eat healthier, I might lose some of this weight that I am lugging around!

Anonymous said...

Looks like she had a fun day. I hope she has a great 8th grade year!