Thursday, March 03, 2011

Winter Jam 2011 #3

Once inside the girls stopped to buy there Winter jam t-shirts and we found some great seats..

Here we are inside by our seats and the girls sporting there new shirts.
As soon as we sat down I kicked my boots off I thought I was going to need to go to the hospital my toes were honestly so cold I couldn't feel them.. I just started rubbing my toes to try to get feeling back in them.. but it took an hour after being inside for them to get feeling .. and then that The 1st opening act of the night was Chris Sligh.. here are a few shots of him
and up next was Chris August..(video of him singing was in my winter jam #1 post)

Think I'll end this post here because coming up next is my favorite group... so there are alot of pictures and videos to look forward to in the next post.

No comments: